9 AM & 10:45 AM
1345 Williams Grove RdMechanicsburg, PA 17055
about our mission
1345 Williams Grove RdMechanicsburg,
Learn more about
Information about Surviving the Holiday seminar: GriefShare: Surviving the Holidays
Surviving the Holidays is a helpful, encouraging seminar for people facing the holidays after a loved one’s death. Please join us on Saturday November 9th, 2019 at 10am – 12pm. The cost is $10.
The seminar features video interviews with counselors, grief experts, and other people who have experienced the holidays after their loved one’s death and who offer practical suggestions and reassurance. These people share honestly about:
• Being prepared for surprising emotions that may hit over the holidays
• What to do about traditions and other coming changes
• How to handle holiday parties and invitations
• How to survive potentially awkward moments with other people
• Where to find comfort, strength, and hope in a seemingly hopeless time
Those who attend will receive a Survival Guide filled with practical tips, encouraging words, journaling ideas, and exercises for daily help through the holiday season.
For more information, email Greg & Marinda
RSVP by Friday Nov. 1st, 2019